For the past 27 years, Aviation Security International has been the world’s leading journal of airport
and airline security. It is read (in print) by over 20,000 industry professionals and can be found in
the offices of every major airport, airline and aviation security regulatory agency around the globe.
ASI is broadening its scope and introducing elements relating to counter-terrorism to help identify articles, features and news which, whilst pertinent to the avsec community, are also of interest to our growing and overlapping CT based readership..
ASI reaches it audience in the following ways:
- 11,250 readers of the PRINTED copy (based on 2.5 x pass on readership)
- 5,445 users of the DIGITAL version (PC/Mac & mobile)
- 74,000 AVSEC professionals, from over 45 countries, consult the WEBSITE
- 52,000+ AVSEC professionals receive our EMAIL broadcasts
- 8,500 attendees at all the major TRADE SHOWS are provided with copies of the PRINTED edition
For more details on how to target the unrivalled ASI readership in PRINT, ONLINE or LIST RENTAL see the 2018 Media KIT or contact the Sales Director, Sam Stokes (firstname.lastname@example.org) on +44 (0) 20 3892 3056.