For the past 24 years, Aviation Security International has been the world’s leading journal of airport and airline security. It is read by over 20,000 industry professionals and can be found in the offices of every major airport, airline and aviation security regulatory agency around the globe.
Not only is the journal essential reading for avsec professionals, it is also the voice of the aviation security industry in the mass media. As a highly-rated reference source for up-to-date information on recent hijackings, acts of sabotage, and unruly passenger incidents, ASI is sought after as a partner for most industry conferences and tradeshows and has, since its inception, been the principal media sponsor to IATA’s AVSEC World.
ASI reaches it audience in the following ways:
- 11,250 readers of the PRINTED copy (based on 2.5 x pass on readership)
- 5,445 users of the DIGITAL version (PC/Mac & mobile)
- 13,366 AVSEC professionals, from over 45 countries, consult the WEBSITE
- 45,000+ AVSEC professionals receive our EMAIL broadcasts
- 8,500 attendees at all the major TRADE SHOWS are provided with copies of the PRINTED edition
For more details on how to target the unrivalled ASI readership in PRINT, ONLINE or LIST RENTAL see the 2017 Media KIT or contact the Sales Director, Sam Stokes on +44 (0) 20 8123 7909.